There are Friday sport classes primarily intended for foreign students with English speaking teachers.
1) for foreign students there is an allocated block for PE in the winter semester on Friday from 10.30am to 1.00pm. (+ Gym from 1.00pm to 2.15pm)
To attend these classes it's necessary to use our online registration system UIS https://is.czu.cz/ which is open from 4th October 3:00pm. The application will be closed on Sunday the 6th of October at 11.59pm. Every lecture has a limited capacity of participants (may differ according to a sport facility).
The offered sports for foreign students on Friday:
- football, volleyball, table tennis
- gym, circuit training;
- swimming for beginners, advanced swimming.
2) In case of your schedule doesn´t allow you to attend our sport classes on Friday you may register to any other sport classes with free capacity. The list of available classes will be posted from Monday afternoon 9th October on CZU web site www.ktv.czu.cz as well as on our KTV board. To succesfully complete the registration to these classes you have to come personally to the class you' ve chosen where you sign in with your teacher. In this classes is no guarantee of english speaking teachers.
Your registration to the specific sport class according to your choice have to be done no later than 26th October. If you don ´t register to any sport class before this deadline you will not have the chance to get a credit. In order to get the credit you have to be present on 8 sport lessons.
3) The only exception are the students who start to study on our university after 20th October. Those students are legible to get the credit by attending any 7 sport lessons (in 5 diferent weeks). In this case choose the class, bring the following form www.ktv.czu.cz/cs/r-8922-foreign-students and ask the teacher to sign your presence. After accomplishing all 7 sport classes you will be given the credit in your study book by Mgr. Jana Ižovská. Please visit her only in her office hours (office hours = konzultační hodiny, on KTV board).
Students with serious health problems are excused from physical education and don't have to attend the sport classes to get the credit. In this case you have to ask your doctor to confirm the following form www.ktv.czu.cz/cs/r-8922-foreign-students and bring it to Mgr. Jana Ižovská asap you start yours studies.
All sport classes take place in KTV department (swimming pool, gyms, football pitch). Please be on time for your lessons, don ´t forget to bring sport clothes and extra shoes for indoor sport.
Contact for PEF english speaking students – Mgr. Jana Ižovská, email@example.com.
The condition for obtaining credit („zápočet“) is the attendence of the PE lecture throughout the semester.